Friday, July 18, 2008

Week 9, Thing 20, TeacherTube

"Pay Attention" from TeacherTube

I looked around at TeacherTube and found the above video. I like what it says and its relevance to this class. I'm going to ask my principal if it can be shown to the staff at my school, because it just makes us think about whether the way we've always been doing things is still the best way to do it. It is similar to the video "Shift Happens", but I figured most people have seen that. I went to YouTube, and found that I could spend way too much time on either of these sites and not get anything accomplished. TeacherTube had lots of great tutorials, and videos that could be used in classes. The hardest part of this "thing" was figuring out how to get the video into my blog - the note on the RAW 2.0 page wasn't enough info for me, but I figured it out.

2 comments:

Ann said...

I agree that the Pay Attention video has a powerful message and is very well done. Glad you will be sharing it.

Ann

robert said...

I like the video and your idea to share it at a staff meeting. Get ready to duck.