Friday, July 4, 2008

Week 5, Thing 10, Comic Strip Generator



This was fun! I can see using this for lots of stuff - reminders on my library bulletin board, newsletter articles, notes home for students with very late books (maybe a comic would make it home when my overdue notices don't. http://www.comicstripgenerator.com/ was easy for a visual person like me to maneuver around in. The hardest part was figuring out how to get the cartoon into my blog. I'm getting much more comfortable looking for help online. I looked for a tutorial on Teacher Tube - nothing. I looked for a tutorial or some other kind of help on You Tube - nothing. I went to the help menu - BINGO! I figured it out.

1 comment:

Ann said...

I did a "Return you book Earthling" one with Marvin the Martian from Bugs Bunny :-) This is one of those sites I could have WAY too much fun with.

I am glad to hear that you are feeling more comfortable with the blog format. That is what we are going for with this class.

Ann