Monday, June 9, 2008

Week 1, Thing 2, Lifelong Learning

While trying to view the 7 & 1/2 Habits tutorial, I was running into all kinds of problems, (started out fine, but then lost the audio and slides, couldn't down load the learning contract.) I tend to look at these kind of things as roadblocks and get frustrated. I'm getting better at not letting my frustration get the best of me, but it still happens. So as a lifelong learner I would have to say that the hardest thing for me is to see problems as challenges. The easiest thing for me is to begin with the end in mind.

1 comment:

Soccer Mom (Kristen A) said...

I was getting a little frustrated myself with the blog assignment. I was reading the directions on how to export your avatar but not really reading the directions in detail. I think it took me about 20minutes to post because I didn’t read the directions completely. Once I did I was amazed on how fast I was done with the assignment.